Sunday, July 23, 2006

Hi, I'm Quinn and I'm Three!



I like to run everywhere I go and stomp my feet! I like to shriek very loudly when you least expect it! I like to throw things! I like to whine for a particular food that takes a while to prepare and then NOT eat it! I like to climb on my parents as they're sitting on the couch and grind my elbows and knees into them! I like to take forever to figure out what pair of underwear I want to wear today, and then I like to change my mind about it! I like to make messes wherever and whenever possible! I AM QUINN AND I AM THREE!

HEAR ME ROAR!!!

AAAAAHHHHH!!!!

P.S. I also like to give my mommy and daddy nice kisses and hugs all the time. And I'm pretty polite for a three-year-old...and I'm very cute, and very smart, so I get forgiven a lot!. Posted by Picasa

No comments: